Joe C.

Default a morning funny

So I'm trying to free up some memory in my ancient computer, and I figure
there's some help online *somewhere*. Not wanting to do the logical thing
(google, etc...), I type in http://www.microsofthelp.com figuring, hey,
that's logical enough. Let's just say I don't think Billy Gates sponsors
this particular site..... 8-)

Be well, work wood,

Joe

Upscale

"Joe C." wrote in message news:PsdAd.7166
(google, etc...), I type in http://www.microsofthelp.com figuring, hey,
that's logical enough. Let's just say I don't think Billy Gates sponsors
this particular site..... 8-)

Ha! It may not be there for long if Microsoft ever hears of it. I remember
reading a little while ago about Microsoft going after some guy named Mike
Rowe for operating www.mikerowesoft.com.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/01...ten_mike_rowe/

Glenna Rose

Hmmm. I thought I heard the MS lost that one, that the judge threw it
out. Whatever, I just went to www.mikerowesoft.com and it is active
(first time going there so it didn't load from cache).

For sure, if I were MS, I would not have brought before the public that I
thought people interested in my product/company were so ignorant that
they'd get the two names mixed up!

Mike Rowe is a software developer so his website name is valid, regardless
of what our neighbor to the north would like to admit/acknowledge.

Some folks have entirely too much time on their hands or have too many
attorneys on retainer, or both.g

Glenna

writes:
Maybe uSofty heard you talking about it, because I can't reach that site
now.
GerryG

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 09:31:39 -0500, "Upscale" wrote:

"Joe C." wrote in message news:PsdAd.7166
(google, etc...), I type in
http://www.microsofthelp.com figuring, hey,
that's logical enough. Let's just say I don't think Billy Gates

sponsors
this particular site..... 8-)

Ha! It may not be there for long if Microsoft ever hears of it. I

remember
reading a little while ago about Microsoft going after some guy named

Mike
Rowe for operating www.mikerowesoft.com.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/01...ten_mike_rowe/

eScrew OWNS YOU!!! [email protected] Metalworking 7 December 22nd 04 09:47 PM
eScrew Dave Jackson Woodworking 1 December 21st 04 01:54 AM
Funny story about metal [email protected] Metalworking 10 December 20th 04 05:26 PM
Funny story about repair [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 December 20th 04 03:35 AM