Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cost of Paver Installation

A house has about 1200 sq ft of walkways and patios that consist of
brick or slate on sand. They all need to be ripped up, hauled away and
be replaced with pavers. From what I have seen, pavers will cost $3 to
$4 sq ft. Assuming $4000 - $6000 in materials (very roughly), what might
a paver contractor charge to do the entire job of design, removal and
installation of new pavers. Assume NJ or PA.
Posted to alt.home.repair

njoracle wrote:
A house has about 1200 sq ft of walkways and patios that consist of
brick or slate on sand. They all need to be ripped up, hauled away
and be replaced with pavers. From what I have seen, pavers will
cost $3 to $4 sq ft. Assuming $4000 - $6000 in materials (very
roughly), what might a paver contractor charge to do the entire job
of design, removal and installation of new pavers. Assume NJ or PA.

Wish I lived closer...I'd take what you are throwing away in a
heartbeat.

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Posted to alt.home.repair
DA DA is offline

DA had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...on-230749-.htm
:
joracle wrote:

A house has about 1200 sq ft of walkways and patios that consist of
brick or slate on sand. They all need to be ripped up, hauled away and
be replaced with pavers. From what I have seen, pavers will cost $3 to
$4 sq ft. Assuming $4000 - $6000 in materials (very roughly), what
might
a paver contractor charge to do the entire job of design, removal and
installation of new pavers. Assume NJ or PA.

A year ago in PA I paid $3,500 for installing new paver walkway and patio
(about 250 sq. ft total), pavers included. Little landscaping (and a tree
:-) ) was included, too, so I think I paid about $11 ~ $12/sq. ft for
labor and materials on the walkway and patio themselves. The contractor
had to haul away old wooden patio planks which was also included but it
was minor compared to your old material removal.

\//.

News and Discussions Community of the Net