Posted to alt.home.repair

Default a/c installation cost...

Question:
I have two a/c units. One upstairs and one downstairs. The house is
2680sqft.
The units are split with blowers in the addict for both and
compressors at the side of the house for both.

I am wondering about the prospect of picking up two units to replace
them. What might I expect to pay for installation if I ALREADY have
the units to be used in the replacement?

Thanks,
David

Posted to alt.home.repair

Few AC guys will install equipment you provide. They will want to
do a load calculation, and install the size and type of equipment
they think works best.

Providing your own equipment is like walking into a restaurant
and asking how much to cook two eggs and four strips of bacon
which you are providing.

Just ask your friends and neighbors who they use for AC work, and
call for three estimates. And get that blower out of the addict.
The addict will probably sell it for drug money. You know how
unreliable addicts are. Keep the blower at home. (Yes, I no it
past smell Czech pro graham.)

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

oups.com...
:
: I am wondering about the prospect of picking up two units to
replace
: them. What might I expect to pay for installation if I ALREADY
have
: the units to be used in the replacement?
:
: Thanks,
: David
:

Furnace and A/C Installation Cost yossarian Home Repair 0 December 21st 05 09:05 AM
Cost of Tile Installation Doug Srofe Home Repair 4 August 10th 05 08:49 PM
Boiler Installation Cost David UK diy 5 May 9th 05 07:00 PM
Tile installation cost [email protected] Home Ownership 7 March 4th 05 05:08 PM
Hardwood floor installation cost Gord Home Repair 6 November 15th 04 12:26 PM