Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default My central a/c won't work:(!!! HOT IN TEXAS!

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:
"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

Assuming you've checked the obvious circuit breaker/fuse condition:

If the compressor is not running, the most common cause is a
defective* relay/solenoid. This can be fixed/replaced by a
moderately handy handyperson.

If the compressor IS running, the solution is beyond the scope of

the

average homeowner.

---
*The relay could be fried or not making good contact.

I see this is over your 'scope' as she said the outdoor fan is
running.

What's that got to do with anything? Evidently you don't realize that

the

compressor and the fan are two independent devices. One can run

without

the

other.

They both get their power from the same contactor!

... but don't necessarily use both halves.

They're both 240 volt products... both halves are needed for operation!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's probably, but not necessarily true.

Why isn't it?

Just how many air conditioners do you service on a daily basis?

You've never heard of a 120V motor?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"CJT" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:
"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

[...]

How many have you come across on a residential spilt air conditioning
condenser?

Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
.. .

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

[...]

That's why I said "probably."

Posted to alt.home.repair

"CJT" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
.. .

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

[...]

Why did you reply on something that you have limited knowledge?

Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:
"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
.. .

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

[...]

I suppose you claim you've seen every AC unit ever made? You know there
are places in this country that only have 120V, or even have DC power
distribution?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"CJT" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:
"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
.. .

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

[...]

Oh, did you see, the OP is from TEXAS!!

Dip****!

Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

[...]

What's your problem with Texas? Too hot for you? If you knew something
about AC, you could learn to be comfortable there.

Posted to alt.home.repair

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in message

"CJT" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

[...]

Nothings wrong with Texas, why don't you stay 'on-topic'?

What's-a-matter, do you forget what the topic was about?

If you knew something about air conditioning, you wouldn't have made your
stupid ass comment!

Learn to snip. ;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

"SteveB" wrote in message
news
Learn to snip. ;-)

Didn't want anyone to miss anything. :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

snip

Nothings wrong with Texas, why don't you stay 'on-topic'?

What's-a-matter, do you forget what the topic was about?

snip

You were the one who changed the subject and started dissing Texas.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"CJT" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

snip

Nothings wrong with Texas, why don't you stay 'on-topic'?

What's-a-matter, do you forget what the topic was about?

snip

You were the one who changed the subject and started dissing Texas.

Look back you moron, I didn't diss Texas in any of my posts!

Now you go find the evidence, or shut your ****ing pie hole!

Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

snip

Here's what you said, snipped directly from your post:

"Oh, did you see, the OP is from TEXAS!!

Dip****! "

How does Texas enter into it, if it doesn't relate to the line
that immediately follows?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"CJT" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

snip

Nothings wrong with Texas, why don't you stay 'on-topic'?

What's-a-matter, do you forget what the topic was about?

snip

You were the one who changed the subject and started dissing Texas.

Look back you moron, I didn't diss Texas in any of my posts!

Now you go find the evidence, or shut your ****ing pie hole!

Here's what you said, snipped directly from your post:

"Oh, did you see, the OP is from TEXAS!!

Dip****! "

How does Texas enter into it, if it doesn't relate to the line
that immediately follows?

You really are clueless... let me explain it to your stupid ass.

You was talking about unusual electricity systems... and I stated, did you
see they're from Texas?
Then I called you the Dip****, Dip****!

Do you get that??????

Now that you've made a complete idiot out of yourself, STFU!

Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

snip

[...]

You still haven't explained what Texas has to do with anything.

Admit it, you've got a thing for Texans.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"CJT" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

snip

[...]

Read the thread title, IDIOT!!!!!!!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"CJT" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:
"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

snip

[...]

Does it not say "TEXAS"?

Geez, if you have to... get a two year old to explain it to ya.