Posted to alt.home.repair

Default i think we screwed up the jacuzzi plz help

hi new member here (jessica) well my boyfriend & i have almost
finished remodeling our bathroom and we installed the jacuzzi first
and neglected to cover it so you can imagine after doing tile work and
sanding the drywall and more tile work well the jacuzzi is a mess i
was wondering what the best way to clean out the jacuzzi would be
without damaging it or clogging the drain with thinset i was just
gonna take a shopvac to it but i think it will not get everything from
the jets i dunno any suggestions?

peace outside,
jessikuh

Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote in message
oups.com...
hi new member here (jessica) well my boyfriend & i have almost
finished remodeling our bathroom and we installed the jacuzzi first
and neglected to cover it so you can imagine after doing tile work and
sanding the drywall and more tile work well the jacuzzi is a mess i
was wondering what the best way to clean out the jacuzzi would be
without damaging it or clogging the drain with thinset i was just
gonna take a shopvac to it but i think it will not get everything from
the jets i dunno any suggestions?

You are kidding? Right?

Vacuum it with a shop vac and then finish the job with soap and water.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Remedial English class comes to mind.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

" wrote in
message
oups.com...
: hi new member here (jessica) well my boyfriend & i have almost
: finished remodeling our bathroom and we installed the jacuzzi
first
: and neglected to cover it so you can imagine after doing tile
work and
: sanding the drywall and more tile work well the jacuzzi is a
mess i
: was wondering what the best way to clean out the jacuzzi would
be
: without damaging it or clogging the drain with thinset i was
just
: gonna take a shopvac to it but i think it will not get
everything from
: the jets i dunno any suggestions?
:
:
: peace outside,
: jessikuh
:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 25, 4:03 pm, "Charles" wrote:
" wrote in message

oups.com...

hi new member here (jessica) well my boyfriend & i have almost
finished remodeling our bathroom and we installed the jacuzzi first
and neglected to cover it so you can imagine after doing tile work and
sanding the drywall and more tile work well the jacuzzi is a mess i
was wondering what the best way to clean out the jacuzzi would be
without damaging it or clogging the drain with thinset i was just
gonna take a shopvac to it but i think it will not get everything from
the jets i dunno any suggestions?

You are kidding? Right?

Vacuum it with a shop vac and then finish the job with soap and water.

Alright alright take it easy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

hi new member here (jessica) well my boyfriend & i have almost
finished remodeling our bathroom and we installed the jacuzzi first
and neglected to cover it so you can imagine after doing tile work and
sanding the drywall and more tile work well the jacuzzi is a mess i
was wondering what the best way to clean out the jacuzzi would be
without damaging it or clogging the drain with thinset i was just
gonna take a shopvac to it but i think it will not get everything from
the jets i dunno any suggestions?

Shop vac it, and then take if for a test ride. Have a party with your
boyfriend, use more than plenty of lubricant, and everything should slip
right down the drain. Also, flush, disinfect and refill after the maiden
voyage party.

Steve

Jacuzzi support Art Home Repair 2 November 29th 06 09:43 PM
Whirlpool/Jacuzzi Q Renee Home Ownership 3 July 14th 06 07:35 PM
jacuzzi purchasing help gary Home Ownership 11 December 6th 05 03:13 AM
Jacuzzi/LOWES Jet tub tr Home Repair 1 July 17th 05 03:41 AM
jacuzzi James Home Ownership 0 June 13th 04 09:44 AM