tr

Default Jacuzzi/LOWES Jet tub

Anyone have experience with LOWES line of Espree Jacuzzi tubs?
The price is about half what the Jacuzzi dealers charge for an equivalent
tub.
The Jacuzzi dealer said that they are made much cheaper than non-LOWES'
tubs, and will probably end up leaking.
Any thoughts anyone?
Thanks, Tom

Edwin Pawlowski

"tr" wrote in message ...
Anyone have experience with LOWES line of Espree Jacuzzi tubs?
The price is about half what the Jacuzzi dealers charge for an equivalent
tub.
The Jacuzzi dealer said that they are made much cheaper than non-LOWES'
tubs, and will probably end up leaking.
Any thoughts anyone?
Thanks, Tom

Ask the dealer for comparative specifications. FACTS is what counts. He
may be right, but often small dealer employ scare tactics. Unless he can
give specifics of what is different, he is very likely full of crap.

If I was a dealer, I'd be able to tell the customer that the tub is xxx
thousands of an inch thinner, the motor is smaller, the piping is thinner,
less jets, different heater, etc. Make him back up what he is telling you.
If he is correct, buy from him.