Posted to alt.home.repair
KJ KJ is offline

Default add 2nd switch to existing light circuit

Hello,

I have an existing switch controlling a light circuit. I would like to
add a 2nd switch on the other side of the room. It is possible to do
this without changing the circuit to 3-way wiring and switches?

Thanks,
KJ

Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

It can be done with line carriers like Leviton Home controls. You would need
to replace the existing switch with a receiver switch, then install a
transmitter switch anywhere you have or can install a 120 volt power supply

"KJ" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hello,

I have an existing switch controlling a light circuit. I would like to
add a 2nd switch on the other side of the room. It is possible to do
this without changing the circuit to 3-way wiring and switches?

Thanks,
KJ

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article om,
KJ wrote:

Hello,

I have an existing switch controlling a light circuit. I would like to
add a 2nd switch on the other side of the room. It is possible to do
this without changing the circuit to 3-way wiring and switches?

Thanks,
KJ

You could go wireless.