Posted to rec.gardens,rec.boats,alt.home.repair

Default My dad at work

http://media.npr.org/programs/mornin...o/rich_200.jpg

Posted to rec.gardens,rec.boats,alt.home.repair

On Jun 16, 3:17 pm, "Doug Kanter jr"
wrote:
http://media.npr.org/programs/mornin.../taketwo/rich_...

Nothing wrong with the grocery business. Looks like a happy guy.

Posted to rec.gardens,rec.boats,alt.home.repair

Nothing wrong with the grocery business. Looks like a happy guy.

yeah I worked stock at a store for exercise and made lots of friends,
it was kinda fun, something new every day.

The stores grand opening had a million dollar weekend, things went
downhill fast and I quit when others like single moms and people with
car payments were full time and given 15 hours. The store closed not
long after that or I would still be there

Posted to rec.gardens,rec.boats,alt.home.repair
Dan Dan is offline

wrote:
http://media.npr.org/programs/mornin.../taketwo/rich_...

Nothing wrong with the grocery business. Looks like a happy guy.

This guy's a sockpuppet. Check the headers.

Posted to rec.boats,alt.home.repair

This guy's a sockpuppet. Check the headers.

Yes. Check the NGs

whats a sockpuppet? serious question

Posted to rec.boats,alt.home.repair

wrote in message
ps.com...

This guy's a sockpuppet. Check the headers.

Yes. Check the NGs

whats a sockpuppet? serious question

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_sock_puppet

Bottom power plugs do not work. Top ones work. [email protected] Home Repair 18 February 11th 07 06:39 PM
Mitsubishi WS48311 Television 1080i - Front panel buttons do not work, or work intermittently Kip Electronics Repair 3 January 21st 07 03:21 AM
HALF HOUR WORK PAYED ME MORE THAN HALF A YEAR AT WORK!!! I'm still amused by confirmed pessimists!!! ллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллл odermerk Home Repair 0 April 21st 06 04:41 PM
Will this work? David Woodworking 20 June 2nd 05 02:21 AM
Electrical work - would inspector check previously done work? Himanshu Home Repair 4 January 23rd 05 07:04 PM