DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   My dad at work (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/203944-my-dad-work.html)

Doug Kanter jr June 16th 07 08:17 PM

My dad at work

http://media.npr.org/programs/mornin...o/rich_200.jpg

[email protected] June 16th 07 08:47 PM

My dad at work

On Jun 16, 3:17 pm, "Doug Kanter jr"
wrote:
http://media.npr.org/programs/mornin.../taketwo/rich_...

Nothing wrong with the grocery business. Looks like a happy guy.

[email protected] June 16th 07 09:10 PM

My dad at work

Nothing wrong with the grocery business. Looks like a happy guy.

yeah I worked stock at a store for exercise and made lots of friends,
it was kinda fun, something new every day.

The stores grand opening had a million dollar weekend, things went
downhill fast and I quit when others like single moms and people with
car payments were full time and given 15 hours. The store closed not
long after that or I would still be there

Dan June 16th 07 10:40 PM

My dad at work

wrote:
http://media.npr.org/programs/mornin.../taketwo/rich_...

Nothing wrong with the grocery business. Looks like a happy guy.

This guy's a sockpuppet. Check the headers.

[email protected] June 16th 07 11:06 PM

My dad at work

This guy's a sockpuppet. Check the headers.

Yes. Check the NGs

whats a sockpuppet? serious question

Charles June 16th 07 11:11 PM

My dad at work