Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bidet water filter necessary?

We have a well, and a bio-bidet, and I want to know if there is any
reason to install an in-line water filter to take out bacteria or
viruses. Our water is filtered through a whole-house filter system
(backwash type), but its not chlorinated or treated in any other way.

Posted to alt.home.repair

This is just my opinion, but if your well water is good enough to drink then
it ceartainly should be good enough for your bidet.

--

Mike S.

"dean" wrote in message
oups.com...
We have a well, and a bio-bidet, and I want to know if there is any
reason to install an in-line water filter to take out bacteria or
viruses. Our water is filtered through a whole-house filter system
(backwash type), but its not chlorinated or treated in any other way.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Our bidet is fed through the water softener cause you surely don't
want hard water deposits on your......................... ;-)

--Ben

bidet problem Solomon Home Repair 16 January 24th 14 03:13 AM
carbon filter for water filter car crash Home Repair 4 November 22nd 06 03:35 PM
Bidet installation dean Home Repair 22 February 16th 06 01:22 PM
Installing a bidet [email protected] Home Repair 8 November 1st 05 03:51 PM
Plumbing a bidet Peter Taylor UK diy 22 March 17th 04 09:38 AM