DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bidet water filter necessary? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/203562-bidet-water-filter-necessary.html)

dean June 12th 07 07:56 PM

Bidet water filter necessary?

We have a well, and a bio-bidet, and I want to know if there is any
reason to install an in-line water filter to take out bacteria or
viruses. Our water is filtered through a whole-house filter system
(backwash type), but its not chlorinated or treated in any other way.

Mike S. June 12th 07 08:10 PM

Bidet water filter necessary?

This is just my opinion, but if your well water is good enough to drink then
it ceartainly should be good enough for your bidet.

--

Mike S.

oups.com...

Ben Phlat June 12th 07 10:29 PM

Bidet water filter necessary?

Our bidet is fed through the water softener cause you surely don't
want hard water deposits on your......................... ;-)

--Ben