Posted to alt.home.repair
kc kc is offline

Default Any Opinions/Experiences with Keystone by Maax Tub Doors

Home Depot sells a line of bathtub doors caled Keystone made by a firm
called Maax. Does anyone have any experience with these doors? We're
considering buying a set for our bathroom, and would like to know if
people who have these doors would reccomend them.

Thanks in advance for your comments.