Newsreader

Default Maax Infiniti tub

Has anyone used a Inifiniti tub by Maax? Is it any good?

Is the company good?

Are air-jet tubs good?

I'm looking for all the info I can get.

To e-mail me directly, drop off the digits in the e-mail address when you
hit reply.

Thanks,

Rudy

Has anyone used a Inifiniti tub by Maax? Is it any good?
Is the company good?

We have 2 MAAX acrylic units, one 6 ft soaker and one 60" tub showersurround
unit.
The quality seems equivalent to others on the market in the same price
range and there is a warranty.
Their factory/plant is just up the road.
Got both at Home Depot.

We don't bother with 'bathtub' jets as we have a Hot Tub right outside our
door.