Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Maytag dishwasher recall proof of destruction

Our Maytag dishwasher was recalled. Since it is almost eight years
old and I dislike the spray tower in the middle of the bottom rack,
we decided to take the $75 off on a new dishwasher. The web page
says that we will need a "proof of destruction" of the old
dishwasher to get the $75. (We have not yet received the forms from
Maytag.)

What kind of "proof" do they require? Thank you in advance for all
replies.
--
Whenever I hear or think of the song "Great green gobs of greasy
grimey gopher guts" I imagine my cat saying; "That sounds REALLY,
Posted to alt.home.repair
Abe Abe is offline

Our Maytag dishwasher was recalled. Since it is almost eight years
old and I dislike the spray tower in the middle of the bottom rack,
we decided to take the $75 off on a new dishwasher. The web page
says that we will need a "proof of destruction" of the old
dishwasher to get the $75. (We have not yet received the forms from
Maytag.)

What kind of "proof" do they require? Thank you in advance for all
replies.

The forms you get will state what constitutes valid proof of
destruction
Posted to alt.home.repair