Posted to alt.home.repair
Abe Abe is offline

Default Maytag dishwasher recall proof of destruction

Our Maytag dishwasher was recalled. Since it is almost eight years
old and I dislike the spray tower in the middle of the bottom rack,
we decided to take the $75 off on a new dishwasher. The web page
says that we will need a "proof of destruction" of the old
dishwasher to get the $75. (We have not yet received the forms from
Maytag.)

What kind of "proof" do they require? Thank you in advance for all