Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Liquid Stainless Steel.

Has anyone used this?
I have no connection with the site, product, or company.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

on 5/30/2007 2:37 PM willshak said the following:
Has anyone used this?
I have no connection with the site, product, or company.

Or apparently the link. :-)
http://www.liquidstainlesssteel.com/

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

willshak wrote:
Has anyone used this?
I have no connection with the site, product, or company.

No and I'm not about to. Not at THAT price.

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Posted to alt.home.repair

willshak writes:

http://www.liquidstainlesssteel.com/

It's just latex paint with powdered metal for pigment. Nothing new.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 May 2007 14:39:53 -0400, willshak wrote:

on 5/30/2007 2:37 PM willshak said the following:
Has anyone used this?
I have no connection with the site, product, or company.

Or apparently the link. :-)
http://www.liquidstainlesssteel.com/

It's metallic latex paint. Sounds like it would be difficult to get a good
looking job.

Try this instead. You can order a sample:
http://www.fauxsteel.com/stainlesssteelfilms.html

Stainless steel cleaner jeffc Home Repair 7 July 26th 06 07:02 PM
Stainless steel nuts galling on stainless steel bolts spaco Metalworking 15 April 12th 06 06:02 PM
stainless steel kklein Metalworking 7 September 5th 04 04:54 AM
Appliances-Brushed steel Vs Stainless steel DIY Novice UK diy 7 August 24th 04 06:44 PM
Stainless Steel Ricardo Metalworking 4 August 9th 03 03:07 AM