Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.radio.satellite,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers

Default Walkman plays slow

On May 5, 10:15 pm, Macintosh Dragon wrote:
Hello!

I have an old Panasonicwalkmanmodel #RX-S35 that I recently purchased
at the Goodwill. The unit plays tapes slowly, but aside from that works
fine. Does anyone have any idea what I should check to try and fix this?

Thanks for any help!!

Douglas

It was probably once Sitre Magana's and he traded it in for a
doughnut.

Anyway, check for traces of glaze along the head and the capstan and
roller and clean.
Might want to check for traces of doughnut in the motor section and
belts.

Posted to alt.home.repair

also check for hair wrapped around any of the rollers. Don't know how it got
into mine but it was an annual inspection I had to make. Another common
problem was broken solder joints on the headphone jack

oups.com...