Brad

Default Sony "Walkman" TV FD-270

Hi,

I have a Sony "Walkman" TV (b&w) model FD-270, mfg around 1988, in my shop
for service. Screen lights up, but I can't see a picture ("washed out"). I
tried to buy a SM for it, but the dealer said that the SM is no longer
available.

Do you know where I can get the schematic?

Thanks in advance, Brad

be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.

Techforce

Found a parts list of the most common ordered parts - you may want to see if
the ceramic filters do the trick.
The Svc manual seems to be in stock at Sony. Call 1800-488-SONY, use the
part number shown below.

VOLUME CONTROL 123093911

JACK EARPHONE 150797411

CERAMIC FILTER 156751311