Andy Cuffe

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 12:41:26 GMT, (Brad) wrote:

Hi,

I have a Sony "Walkman" TV (b&w) model FD-270, mfg around 1988, in my shop
for service. Screen lights up, but I can't see a picture ("washed out"). I
tried to buy a SM for it, but the dealer said that the SM is no longer
available.

Do you know where I can get the schematic?

Thanks in advance, Brad

be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.

Check for any leaking electrolytic capacitors. The compact caps used
in devices like this from the late 80's and early 90's had a tendency
to leak.
Andy Cuffe

-- Use this address until 12/31/2005

-- Use this address after 12/31/2005