Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where to buy Garage Doors Hardware in SFO?

I bought a house in SFO, built in the 50's. The garage door is 15'X7' and I will
be fabricating the door as I have done it in my previous house. Where can find
complete garage door hardware's including the tracks, torsion bar, springs and
etc's in Bay areas?

Thanks for you help.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 12, 10:15 pm, John JJ wrote:
I bought a house in SFO, built in the 50's. The garage door is 15'X7' and I will
be fabricating the door as I have done it in my previous house. Where can find
complete garage door hardware's including the tracks, torsion bar, springs and
etc's in Bay areas?

Thanks for you help.

Halcyon Overhead Doors
320 Piercy Road
San Jose, CA 95138

1.866.604.3667
1.408.528.6187
1.650.854.3667
Mike Howard Garage Doors - Campbell
Sells and installs a range of doors.
www.mikehowardgaragedoors.com
R & S Overhead Garage Door, Inc. - San Leandro
Provides sales, service and installation of garage and specialty
doors, gates, and dock equipment.
www.rsovhddoor.com
1140 Montague Ave. - San Leandro - CA - 94577 - 510.483.9700
Free Estimates & Contact Us
Alameda, Castro Valley, Oakland, Piedmont, San Leandro,
San Lorenzo