Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where can I find this

Hi everyone,

I've been browsing online for bathroom mirrors to go above the vanity,
and so far, I've found one that I really like. It is a backlit mirror
which I think is a great idea because it eliminates the need for extra
lighting above it (I have a low ceiling)...

http://www.homesupply.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=LQ311

The problem is that these don't seem to be available anywhere in the
US. I emailed this company and they said that they only ship to UK
addresses. Has anyone seen these for sale in the US. And if not, why
are they only available overseas.

Anthony

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Hi everyone,

I've been browsing online for bathroom mirrors to go above the vanity,
and so far, I've found one that I really like. It is a backlit mirror
which I think is a great idea because it eliminates the need for extra
lighting above it (I have a low ceiling)...

http://www.homesupply.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=LQ311

The problem is that these don't seem to be available anywhere in the
US. I emailed this company and they said that they only ship to UK
addresses. Has anyone seen these for sale in the US. And if not, why
are they only available overseas.

Google backlit+mirror yields 370,000 hits.

Here's a couple:
http://www.aamsco.com/Luminaires_Mirrorlux6002.htm

http://www.electricmirror.com/

It does seem, however, that backlit mirrors are mainly a British fetish.

Where can I find one of these? [email protected] UK diy 3 March 21st 07 11:40 AM
How do I find it? [email protected] Home Repair 11 January 25th 07 07:34 PM
OT.. a find. Robatoy Woodworking 5 April 30th 05 12:42 PM
Does anybody know where I can find ...? raden UK diy 20 March 31st 05 11:10 PM
Where can I find this Barry Metalworking 5 January 13th 05 01:51 AM