Barry

Default Where can I find this

I'm adding an additional muffler to my generator. What I need to connect it
is a 1-1/2 inch 90 degree elbow. Any idea where I can find such a tube
already made. I unfortunately do not have a tubing bender (yet).

Thanks

Barry

Jim Levie

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:18:01 -0500, Barry wrote:

I'm adding an additional muffler to my generator. What I need to connect
it is a 1-1/2 inch 90 degree elbow. Any idea where I can find such a tube
already made. I unfortunately do not have a tubing bender (yet).

Try a muffler shop. They may have a stock part or be able to bend one up.

--
The instructions said to use Windows 98 or better, so I installed RedHat.

Bugs

Get a weld-ell from a commercial plumbing supply. Weld the exhaust from
1-1/2" tube.
Bugs

hmHAT

How tight of a bend/radius? I bought some 1.75" from an auto parts store.
Last I checked they had a lot of "stock" bends for rod builders and such. If
you are looking for a tight radius thats another thing. You might be able to
go to any muffler; tell them your specs, and have them build you one. If you
are looking for a tight bend you might check with a steel supplier, they
also carry stock bends. Another source might be a conduit supplier.

Good Luck,
hmHAT