Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How do I find it?

I want to buy a tiny house or cottage or trailer on a piece of land for
$ 10.000 or 1-2 acres for $ 2000 in or outside a little town. I need no
basement, no garage but electicity and water and Internet access. I can
move to any state or town in the western USA.

I called a few real estate guys but it seems they just want to sell me
their most expensive stuff. I looked at some websites but found mainly
expensive houses in larger towns.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Greetings,

If you are looking for a trailer cheap try to find one which is in poor
shape. Often people have to pay to remove them from their land! Spend
an entire day calling mobile home parks near where you might be
interested in living and attempt to find something both cheap and
fixable. As for the land you might try looking at ebay. I don't have
as many answers for you there.

GOOD LUCK!

On Jan 24, 6:27 pm, wrote:
I want to buy a tiny house or cottage or trailer on a piece of land for
$ 10.000 or 1-2 acres for $ 2000 in or outside a little town. I need no
basement, no garage but electicity and water and Internet access. I can
move to any state or town in the western USA.

I called a few real estate guys but it seems they just want to sell me
their most expensive stuff. I looked at some websites but found mainly
expensive houses in larger towns.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
oups.com...
I want to buy a tiny house or cottage or trailer on a piece of land for
$ 10.000 or 1-2 acres for $ 2000 in or outside a little town. I need no
basement, no garage but electicity and water and Internet access. I can
move to any state or town in the western USA.

Real estate agents work on commission and $2000 sales are not worth their
time to make $60. Pick a town. Find out if they have a local "shopper
guide" newspaper and get a copy. It may have some ads selling what you
want, but you can place an ad cheap or even free in the "want to buy"
section.

Biggest problem I see in internet access. Cheap land is often a distance
from town in less populated areas so it my be difficult getting DSL or Cable
at you place.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey, is this Ted Kaczynski? How u beeeen?

Hey Ted, I though you prefer to communicate by mail. g

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
oups.com...
I want to buy a tiny house or cottage or trailer on a piece of land for
$ 10.000 or 1-2 acres for $ 2000 in or outside a little town. I need no
basement, no garage but electicity and water and Internet access. I can
move to any state or town in the western USA.

I called a few real estate guys but it seems they just want to sell me
their most expensive stuff. I looked at some websites but found mainly
expensive houses in larger towns.

You just have to get out and beat the bushes. Travel around. See what's
out there.

Five years ago, I bought 2.07 acres in Mojave County, Arizona for $600. It
has nothing. No water, electricity, just snakes and rocks. Development is
headed that way now, and I just refused $7,000 for it.

You can find such land in such areas, but you would have to travel around a
lot, get lucky, and find someone who wants to dump the land. All the old
farmers and locals are quickly becoming savvy now, and selling for higher
prices, but there are still lots and lots of good deals out there to be had.
You just have to get out and be able to travel and look around.

As stated, you will probably find something on the local bulletin board of
some small town, or in some small town newspaper or QuickQuarter Shopper
than advertised in a newspaper or in a MLS system.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 22:22:40 -0500, krw wrote:

Not in the Wild, Wild, West, but there are quite a few low-priced
homes listed (realtor.com) in Rochester, NY. Perhaps the OP should
find an equivalent city (local economy turned to ****e) in the
west, perhaps one with a large military base that=3Fs been
=3Fconsolidated=3F.

I would NEVER move to New York State.

It may be a great place if you're a welfare recipient,
but it's hell if you're a working taxpayer.

rj
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 24, 11:02 pm, "Steve B" wrote:
wrote in ooglegroups.com...

I want to buy a tiny house or cottage or trailer on a piece of land for
$ 10.000 or 1-2 acres for $ 2000 in or outside a little town. I need no
basement, no garage but electicity and water and Internet access. I can
move to any state or town in the western USA.

I called a few real estate guys but it seems they just want to sell me
their most expensive stuff. I looked at some websites but found mainly
expensive houses in larger towns.You just have to get out and beat the bushes. Travel around. See what's

out there.

Five years ago, I bought 2.07 acres in Mojave County, Arizona for $600. It
has nothing. No water, electricity, just snakes and rocks. Development is
headed that way now, and I just refused $7,000 for it.

You can find such land in such areas, but you would have to travel around a
lot, get lucky, and find someone who wants to dump the land. All the old
farmers and locals are quickly becoming savvy now, and selling for higher
prices, but there are still lots and lots of good deals out there to be had.
You just have to get out and be able to travel and look around.

As stated, you will probably find something on the local bulletin board of
some small town, or in some small town newspaper or QuickQuarter Shopper
than advertised in a newspaper or in a MLS system.

Steve

I'd start, by putting what you are looking for in the subject of your
post.

where find? RB Home Repair 1 July 14th 06 09:03 PM
help me find one of these..... Mike Hibbert UK diy 3 May 8th 06 04:46 PM
Can't find this ic bigtom Electronics Repair 0 July 2nd 05 04:52 AM
Does anybody know where I can find ...? raden UK diy 20 March 31st 05 11:10 PM
Where can I find this Barry Metalworking 5 January 13th 05 01:51 AM