Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.security.alarms,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.os.windows-xp

Default Ping Kadaitcha Man: Fanboi found in AFJC

Daemon Roxx Thou troyan. I do find it cowardly and
vile. Ye stated:

Learn how to troll from a master like Kadaitcha Man.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You should have stopped there...sums it up much better.

What colour is pique?

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Ik denk dat je kan doorgaan als een uitgeperste anabole wc-duiker.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.security.alarms,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.os.windows-xp

What colour is pique?

Rhetorical question considering both you and Rhonda clearly know the answer.

--
Daemon Roxx

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.security.alarms,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.os.windows-xp

Kadaitcha Man pinched out a steaming pile
:

Daemon Roxx Thou troyan. I do find it cowardly and
vile. Ye stated:

Learn how to troll from a master like Kadaitcha Man.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You should have stopped there...sums it up much better.

What colour is pique?

The same colour as your brane toomer?

03/17/07 Reuters: Two bodies found in Mosul: The bodies of two men and two women were found in various districts of Mosul on Friday. Two infants were found alive beside the two dead women, police said. BGKM Woodworking 0 March 17th 07 08:14 PM
PING Hurdy Gurdy Man Roy Metalworking 3 May 24th 06 05:51 PM
Fly by night PING PING Shopdog Woodworking 6 May 18th 06 04:08 AM
YOU MUST KNOW THIS MAN [email protected] UK diy 0 April 2nd 06 09:49 AM
Cliff and Kadaitcha Man Christopher Tidy Metalworking 1 October 6th 05 04:08 AM