Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Roy

Default PING Hurdy Gurdy Man

Just curiouis, did you ever put up anything off my old website?

With the help of a few others I think I have managed or am
gettingclose to it any how of putting the bitch and her puppets in
place and off the usenet forums slowly but surely, that messed me up
with frugalmachinist website, but right now and I know I probably will
not later either have any desire to fool with it again, so consider my
hands washed of whatever was on that site.
Regards

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
The Hurdy Gurdy Man

Roy wrote:

Just curiouis, did you ever put up anything off my old website?

No, nobody ever chimed in to say that they wanted to take a gander at it so
I never generated an official web space for it. It is actually viewable via
the web, but it's not on any sort of advertised URL. It's just there so I
can view it easily from whatever computer I might be on at the moment.

With the help of a few others I think I have managed or am
gettingclose to it any how of putting the bitch and her puppets in
place and off the usenet forums slowly but surely, that messed me up
with frugalmachinist website, but right now and I know I probably will
not later either have any desire to fool with it again, so consider my
hands washed of whatever was on that site.

My offer of hosting it if you would like to work on it again still stands,
so if you change your mind just let me know. I think you'd find me much
more reasonable when it comes to dealing with the cyber-weenies that attacked
you before, and I think they'd find me a great deal less accomodating to
their demands should they try to tangle with me. I generally don't succumb
to cyber bullies, having been online long enough to no longer be intimidated
by their tactics.

And for everyone else, if anyone is still looking for the old site content,
just let me know and I'll make it available. It's just that so far nobody
has said anything about it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Jerde

"The Hurdy Gurdy Man" wrote in message

And for everyone else, if anyone is still looking for the old site
content,
just let me know and I'll make it available. It's just that so far nobody
has said anything about it.

I'm interested.

Thanks.

-- Mark

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
steamer

--I give up; what's the URL?? ;-)

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Whatever happened
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : to Porgy Tirebiter?

Fly by night PING PING Shopdog Woodworking 6 May 18th 06 04:08 AM
Ping pong balls - the fixing of! raden UK diy 39 August 11th 05 08:35 PM
NT PING John Moorhead Woodworking 2 March 22nd 05 02:18 AM
Ping N. Thornton N. Thornton UK diy 0 December 23rd 04 12:06 PM
ping davenoise :::Jerry:::: UK diy 2 December 12th 04 11:44 PM