DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ping Kadaitcha Man: Fanboi found in AFJC (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/199079-re-ping-kadaitcha-man-fanboi-found-afjc.html)

Kadaitcha Man April 27th 07 12:38 AM

Ping Kadaitcha Man: Fanboi found in AFJC

Daemon Roxx Thou troyan. I do find it cowardly and
vile. Ye stated:

Learn how to troll from a master like Kadaitcha Man.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You should have stopped there...sums it up much better.

What colour is pique?

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Ik denk dat je kan doorgaan als een uitgeperste anabole wc-duiker.

Daemon Roxx April 27th 07 01:06 AM

Ping Kadaitcha Man: Fanboi found in AFJC

What colour is pique?

Rhetorical question considering both you and Rhonda clearly know the answer.

--
Daemon Roxx

§ñühw¤£f April 27th 07 04:13 PM

Ping Kadaitcha Man: Fanboi found in AFJC

Kadaitcha Man pinched out a steaming pile
:

Daemon Roxx Thou troyan. I do find it cowardly and
vile. Ye stated:

Learn how to troll from a master like Kadaitcha Man.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You should have stopped there...sums it up much better.

What colour is pique?

The same colour as your brane toomer?
:)