Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.security.alarms,soc.singles,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Rhonda Lea Kirk tells the world that it's completely ethical to post private email to get back at an ex.

Crash Street Kidd Thou subtle whore. Thou
roast meat for worms. Ye extravagated:

****ing googletard.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Ik denk dat je kan doorgaan als een scheve afgekloven raketpiraat.