Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.home.repair,alt.security.alarms,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.singles

Default Rhonda Lea Kirk - You're being froged again.

Rhonda Lea Kirk Thou ill-bred double-meaning
prophesier. Thou bankrupt dangerous and lascivious boy. Ye threw up:

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message

Rhonda Lea Kirk Thou slave whose gall coins
slanders like a mint. Thou nature's sale-work. Ye catechised:

I'm not the one running around making false allegations as if they
somehow solve the problem.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LMFARO

Quote:

Facts do not take on a negative focus of their own accord.

No. They take on a negative focus as the result of being framed
within a context of negativity.

You groped me in public, in front of a third person.

If I'd known you were going bitch and whine for the rest of your entire life
I'd have waited until we were in the middle of a very busy restaurant and
grabbed both at once.

I chose at the time to interpret that in the best possible light.

Later, based on your subsequent behavior, it became apparent I had
been wrong to do that.

You neglected to set the correct context for any alleged behaviour. I'm sure
you would not like your readers to draw the wrong conclusion so I've set it
for you...

Quote:

Facts do not take on a negative focus of their own accord.

No. They take on a negative focus as the result of being framed
within a context of negativity.

Quote:

It is only in retrospect that a couple of things that happened there
took on a negative focus.
et

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Jij bent vast een ingescheten drommelse ruggentuffer.