Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.home.repair,alt.os.windows-xp,alt.security.alarms,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Rhonda Lea Kirk tells the world that it's completely ethical to post private email to get back at an ex.

Rhonda Lea Kirk Thou fool in good clothes. Why,
thou full dish of fool. Ye blustered:

As I have said in other posts

No more need be said then, eh, Loopy.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Jij bent nu echt een langharige baarmoedergeslingerde bruinwerker.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.home.repair,alt.os.windows-xp,alt.security.alarms,alt.usenet.kooks

Lionel Thou deranged manikin. Thou mindless theme
of all our scorns. Ye carped:

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:15:42 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
wrote:

Rhonda Lea Kirk Thou fool in good clothes. Why,
thou full dish of fool. Ye blustered:

As I have said in other posts

No more need be said then, eh, Loopy.

"She only does it to annoy, because she knows it teases"

I guess that makes her a bully too then. Hey, did you notice how she stopped
beating up on Dustin k0oK when it pointed out to her that she was bullying
him?

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Straks vind ik je nog een ongelooflijke glibberige klapkut.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.home.repair,alt.os.windows-xp,alt.security.alarms,alt.usenet.kooks

Lionel Thou young and sweating devil. Thou
hogchoker. Ye nitpicked:

wrote:

Rhonda Lea Kirk Thou fool in good clothes.
Why, thou full dish of fool. Ye blustered:

As I have said in other posts

No more need be said then, eh, Loopy.

"She only does it to annoy, because she knows it teases"

I guess that makes her a bully too then. Hey, did you notice how she
stopped beating up on Dustin k0oK when it pointed out to her that
she was bullying him?

Holy ****. You mean there is actually someone on the planet that
Rodenta sometimes actually treats according to the same ethical rules
she demands that everyone in AUK live by?

Wow. Perhaps we should put up a plaque or something to commemorate
this unique event?

This would be an appropriate plaque:
http://www.studentbmj.com/issues/00/.../Sbmj369_1.jpg

Or this plaque:
http://tinyurl.com/22katd

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Ik vind jou een geflikkerde brutale zuigkonijn.