Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.os.windows-xp,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.security.alarms,alt.home.repair

Default Rhonda Bunny-Boiler explains why she's now threatening to out personal email to the police.

Nelson Muntz Thou tedious stumbling-block. Thou
kill-courtesy. Ye kvetched:

Kadaitcha Man wrote:

Nelson Muntz Thou barren practiser. Thou disgusting,
grotesque stinking haddock. Ye opined:

Kadaitcha Man wrote:

I got me a yet another loony on the hook.

Does everyone hear that? That's desperate sound of Ricky pounding
his way through the Google archives! HAHAHAHAHA

Your imagination has got the better of you, official netStAlKeR,
official net-abuser, official identity thief, official false
pretense maker, new auk collective chew toy, and up and coming
official netk0oK.

Bla, bla...

Print this out and stick it in your ass, retard.

I have you firmly by the balls, netk0oK. I intend to rip them off your
scrawny sociopathic carcass, sautee them in onions before your very eyes and
force them down your gagging throat, and all for nothing other than my own
mere mirth and merriment.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Ik denk dat je kan doorgaan als een banale halve hapschaar.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.os.windows-xp,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.security.alarms,alt.home.repair

Nelson Muntz Thou rug-headed shoulder-clapper. Thou
bawdy mountain-squire. Ye vacillated:

Kadaitcha Man wrote:

I have you firmly by the balls, netk0oK. I intend to rip them off
your scrawny sociopathic carcass, sautee them in onions before your
very eyes and force them down your gagging throat, and all for
nothing other than my own mere mirth and merriment.

IBICTHSLAP

Hello, group-snecking coward.

seem to have attracted the most famous netk00kk of allBITCHSLAP

Correction. You came looking for me. Remember?

He followed me hereBITCHSLAP

Correction. I accepted your implicit invitation.

, and I will simply change my NYM againBITCHSLAP

You've done this kind of thing before then?

for the sake of this NG. Sorry about that.

I have some very bad news for you, netk0oK. You see, it doesn't matter if
you change your nym because k0oKery is k0oKery and k0oKery is independent of
nym. That means your k0oKery stays, no matter what your nym is. That is to
say, your k0oKery is to kookologists as catnip is to cats.

Like I said, you are going to have to make yourself perfectly incognito by
changing newsgroups and nyms.

HTH

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Nu vind ik je een uitgerekte russische billepik.