Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.home.repair,alt.os.windows-xp,alt.security.alarms,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Rhonda Lea Kirk tells the world that it's completely ethical to post private email to get back at an ex.

Lionel Thou sad fool. Thou base ignoble wretch.
Ye squirted:

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 08:59:10 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
wrote:

Rhonda Lea Kirk Thou crook-pated drayman. Thou
idle-headed motion generative. Ye hiccupped:

"Lionel" wrote in message

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 21:01:58 -0400, "Rhonda Lea Kirk"
wrote:

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message

Lionel Thou drunk hooknose. Thou
waxy-faced prodigal. Ye stage-whispered:

She also fails to mention that the incident occurred some 12
years ago, & that my sole connection to it is that one of the
participants is a friend of mine who I know from another part of
Usenet.

That very same Svengali trick is perpetrated everywhere in her
bull****, Lionel. Only a ****ing certifiable nutjob takes the
distant past, admits to negatively bending the facts then asserts
the altered "fact" as a present fact or as a fact (twisted as it
is) that should somehow be believed as supporting their ****ed up
grip on reality in the present.

The fact is that you groped me in a public place in front of a man
we'd only just met.

My perception of that fact changed when you continued to show a
total disregard for my health, safety and welfare.

She admitted in her own words that she applies a negative focus
to facts. And in the very next mind-pretzel that she created she
blamed me for the whole ****ing lot.

I didn't grope myself, Rick. I didn't invite you to grope me, and
I never gave you any reason to believe it would be okay to
blatantly grab my breast in front of another person.

It utterly amazes me that you think that anyone on Usenet actually
gives a **** what you two did in real life, Bunny Boiler.
Especially as a witness has confirmed that you seemed to think it
was pretty funny at the time.

I seem to have missed that post. Got a link?

But in response to your supposition, after the initial shock, I
made a joke of it. There's more here, however:

http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...73972eb?hl=en&

My joy is overwhelming, as you can see for yourself.

Anyone other than you will note that your then allegedly
underwhelming joy is not equitable with the nefarious act upon your
person and upon your dignity that you later transmogrified it into,
you ****headed psycho bitch.

And that, bunny-boiler, is the precise point you've been beaten up
for in every single post you've made. The fact is, anyone who sees
the text at that link and who also saw your later claims about the
awful nature of the horrible crime perpetrated upon you will see the
entire span of the lie that you have spun.

However you are so far gone in the loony department that you
persistently fail to see that that is the very point that's been
driven into your delusional skull time and time again. Even after
you explicitly stated twice that you revised history by way of your
insanely altered perceptions.

Mate, the point you're missing is that the loony bitch *thinks it's
perfectly okay* to change history to suit her mood of the moment.

Oh, yes, I know that...

This isn't just hyperbole on my part - cloaked though it was in
psychobabble, she's *explicitly stated* that she 'thinks' that way.

I fully agree, she's thinks it is perfectly ok to revise history merely by
altering her perceptions in the present. And, like you, no hyperbole on my
part either, that is some seriosuly ****ed up behaviour.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Jij bent nu echt een witte kleffe russisch ei.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.home.repair,alt.os.windows-xp,alt.security.alarms,alt.usenet.kooks

Rhonda Lea Kirk Thou salt-water thief. Thou
bloodsucking, muddle-mettled weasel. Ye yammered:

wrote:

[...]

The history is in the posts, and before that, in the emails, read
actions is the result of your later actions, which actions
established a pattern of clear disregard for my welfare.

Real meaning: You changed history to suit yourself.

So why don't you go ahead and make good on your threat to go to the
Australian Federal Police and prove to me that I'm wrong?

I would welcome it.

That troll was pulled out from under you so long ago that it is truly
pathetic to see you witlessly persisting in your attempts to squeeze yet
more mileage out of it, you group-snecking coward.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Ik denk dat je kan doorgaan als een doorgedraaide geslingerde zweetanus.