Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Help me find this please...

http://www.remodelingnews.com/magazi.../ps-bath1b.gif

I had an acrylic tub installed a while back. I wanted to add the
shampoo bottle holder(not sure of the name) shown in the picture
above. I can't seem to locate any of these type of items. Any help
would be great.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 20, 11:42 am, wrote:
http://www.remodelingnews.com/magazi.../ps-bath1b.gif

I had an acrylic tub installed a while back. I wanted to add the
shampoo bottle holder(not sure of the name) shown in the picture
above. I can't seem to locate any of these type of items. Any help
would be great.

Maybe at your own link?
http://www.remodelingnews.com/dealer-frame.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

oops.........here I meant........

http://www.luxurybath.com/accessories.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 20, 9:12 am, avid_hiker wrote:
oops.........here I meant........

http://www.luxurybath.com/accessories.htm

They don't sell just the shelves.

Posted to alt.home.repair

K........what about here?

http://www.thermalmd.com/bathrooms.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 20, 11:33 am, avid_hiker wrote:
K........what about here?

http://www.thermalmd.com/bathrooms.html

Can I purchase products from you and install them myself? We do not
retail any products
for purchase, our products are sold exclusively in conjunction with
our installation.

Thanks. It looks like many of these places only want to install a
complete shower and not sell accessories. Stinks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Instead of looking online; you might look in your phone book phone
book for bath shower custom design or similiar.....may find something
of some help in talking to a local custom shower dealer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 20, 10:49 am, avid_hiker wrote:
Instead of looking online; you might look in your phone book phone
book for bath shower custom design or similiar.....may find something
of some help in talking to a local custom shower dealer.

Good idea. Thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On 20 Apr 2007 11:43:05 -0700, wrote:

On Apr 20, 11:33 am, avid_hiker wrote:
K........what about here?

http://www.thermalmd.com/bathrooms.html

Can I purchase products from you and install them myself? We do not
retail any products
for purchase, our products are sold exclusively in conjunction with
our installation.

Thanks. It looks like many of these places only want to install a
complete shower and not sell accessories. Stinks.

This sort of reminds me of Easy Rider, I think it was. Give me a
shower with shampoo holder, and hold the tub, hold the shower, hold
the side and hold the ends.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 20, 2:30 pm, mm wrote:
On 20 Apr 2007 11:43:05 -0700, wrote:

On Apr 20, 11:33 am, avid_hiker wrote:
K........what about here?

http://www.thermalmd.com/bathrooms.html

Can I purchase products from you and install them myself? We do not
retail any products
for purchase, our products are sold exclusively in conjunction with
our installation.

Thanks. It looks like many of these places only want to install a
complete shower and not sell accessories. Stinks.

This sort of reminds me of Easy Rider, I think it was. Give me a
shower with shampoo holder, and hold the tub, hold the shower, hold
the side and hold the ends.

I think it was 5 Easy Pieces maybe. Great scene.

BOBBY
Wait, I've made up my mind. I want
a plain omelette, forget the
tomatoes, don't put potatoes on the
plate, and give me a side of wheat
toast and a cup of coffee.

WAITRESS
I'm sorry, we don't have side
orders of toast. I can give you an
English muffin or a coffee roll.

BOBBY
What do you mean, you don't have
side orders of toast? You make
sandwiches, don't you?

WAITRESS
Would you like to talk to the
manager?

PALM
Hey, mack!

BOBBY
(to Palm)
Shut up.
(to the waitress)
You have bread, don't you, and a
toaster of some kind?

WAITRESS
I don't make the rules.

BOBBY
Okay, I'll make it as easy for you
as I can. Give me an omelette,
plain, and a chicken salad sandwich
on wheat toast -- no butter, no
mayonnaise, no lettuce -- and a cup
of coffee.

She begins writing down his order, repeating it
sarcastically:

WAITRESS
One Number Two, and a chicken sal
san -- hold the butter, the mayo,
the lettuce -- and a cup of
coffee... Anything else?

BOBBY
Now all you have to do is hold the
chicken, bring me the toast, charge
me for the sandwich, and you
haven't broken any rules.

WAITRESS
(challenging him)
You want me to hold the chicken.

BOBBY
Yeah. I want you to hold it between
your knees.

The other three laugh, and the waitress points to a
"Right to Refuse" sign above the counter.

WAITRESS
You see that sign, sir?!

Bobby glances over at it, then back to her.

WAITRESS (CONT'D)
You'll all have to leave, I'm not
taking any more of your smartness
and your sarcasm!

He smiles politely at her, then:

BOBBY
You see this sign?

He reaches his arm out and "clears" the table for
her.

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On 20 Apr 2007 15:57:36 -0700, wrote:

On Apr 20, 2:30 pm, mm wrote:
On 20 Apr 2007 11:43:05 -0700, wrote:

On Apr 20, 11:33 am, avid_hiker wrote:
K........what about here?

http://www.thermalmd.com/bathrooms.html

Can I purchase products from you and install them myself? We do not
retail any products
for purchase, our products are sold exclusively in conjunction with
our installation.

Thanks. It looks like many of these places only want to install a
complete shower and not sell accessories. Stinks.

This sort of reminds me of Easy Rider, I think it was. Give me a
shower with shampoo holder, and hold the tub, hold the shower, hold
the side and hold the ends.

I think it was 5 Easy Pieces maybe. Great scene.

At least I knew it was Easy!

BTW, you have an incredible memory!