Posted to alt.home.repair

Default different paint textures

Hi,
I just patched a couple of holes in a drywall, the new paint matched
perfectly colorwise, but the texture is a bit different. Looks like
the old one might be oil-based paint (more shiny) and the new one is
more matte. My question is: is there any product out there to apply a
oil-like layer of coating? Something like hairspray ?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Spray lacquer/polyurethane might do it.
But proly will require a lot of practice/technique to pull it off.
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

all d'numbuhs

ps.com...