Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default rivet?

I am looking for something like a rivet, but instead of joining two
thin pieces of something, I want to join a square post that is an inch
thick to a U-shaped chanel, so that the post will able to revolve. A
rivet would do, but it won't span the 1.5" that makes up the thickness
of this area. BTW, the thing is made of aluminum. Any ideas?