Wild Bill

Mallards?

Face shield and a rubber apron, for sure

WB

"Hans-Marc Olsen" wrote in message
m...
I'm a mallet riveter but don't know how to do it.Please help.

Uncle Lucky

Default How can I rivet mallets ? ? ?

I'm a mallet riveter but don't know how to do it.Please help.

Use white glue and pressure.

Leo Lichtman

"Uncle Lucky "wrote: Use white glue and pressure.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I use black glue and vacuum. Maybe we should compare results sometime.

Uncle Lucky

"Uncle Lucky "wrote: Use white glue and pressure.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I use black glue and vacuum. Maybe we should compare results sometime.

These are marimba mallets correct?. Piano mallets may be different, do you use
the black glue for the black key notes?
Vacuum is good and have used it on saxophone reeds to impregnate machined cane
with resin.
Health & Peace,
Lance

Sir Al Babin

Piano mallets are felt.
Karl

Piano mallets are wood with thicket of felt glued onto them like bumpers on the
pool tables. And the less you're fetish the piano mallets are better heard
than felt so my kids is laughting know!
Hope this helps your problems and the Happy Holidays.
A Babin & Sons
(iso 9000 compliant job shop, machine repair and rebuild, custom pool cues and
covers)