Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default Stop Using Mozilla Software Now

This is an Official Message from Microsoft.

Dear Computer User,

As President of Microsoft, I am sending this this message to warn all
computer users worldwide. Microsoft has filed a lawsuit against
Mozilla and we fully intend to have all competing Mozilla software
banned from any computer running any version of Microsoft Windows.
Additionally, anyone who uses Mozilla software on a Windows computer
may be prosecuted and fined for using any Mozilla software. All users
who are using any version of Microsoft Windows must download the file
zillazap.exe from Microsoft.com and install this on all computers in
their possession. This file will render all Mozilla software useless.
Any user who does not install this file by June 1, 2007 will be
subject to prosecution. Microsoft will be monitoring all computers
connected to the internet to determine whether this file is installed.

Mozilla has been threatening Microsoft long enough, and their software
is a serious viral threat to all computer users worldwide. We at
Microsoft intend to eliminate all Mozilla software for your own
protection and safety as we continue to develop the best software
available on Earth. If you are running any Mozilla software,
including but not limited to Firefox, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, and any
other Mozilla software. You must remove this software now, and
download zillazap.exe at your earliest convenience.

Please pass this message on to everyone you know. This message must
be read by every computer user as quickly as possible. Thank You.

Sincerely,

Bill Gates - Microsoft

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Apr 1, 8:55 am, wrote:
This is an Official Message from Microsoft.

Dear Computer User,

As President of Microsoft, I am sending this this message to warn all
computer users worldwide. Microsoft has filbumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumbl e
bumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebu mblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumble
bumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebu mblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumblebumble

Sing a songgggggggg, let's sing a longgggggggg!

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

I love Mozilla. They're gonna rule the world some day. http://syntoniax.blogspot.com

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 07:59:03 -0500, "HeyBub"

This is an Official Message from Microsoft.

Dear Computer User,

As President of Microsoft, I am sending this this message to warn all
computer users worldwide.

[...]

'Bout damn time! That Mozilla thingy caused my cat to develop warts.

My toilet-trained Siamese cat was accidentally exposed to Mozilla
software. Now she ****s all over the computer.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

In article ,
Harry wrote:

My toilet-trained Siamese cat was accidentally exposed to Mozilla
software. Now she ****s all over the computer.

Wow. Can I borrow her?
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Apr 2, 5:01 pm, Harry wrote:
On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 07:59:03 -0500, "HeyBub"

This is an Official Message from Microsoft.

Dear Computer User,

As President of Microsoft, I am sending this this message to warn all
computer users worldwide.

[...]

'Bout damn time! That Mozilla thingy caused my cat to develop warts.

My toilet-trained Siamese cat was accidentally exposed to Mozilla
software. Now she ****s all over the computer.

There once was a beautiful city castle perched high above a real
steep moutain. The mountain rose almost 2 miles up in the air. There
were beautiful gardens, and people wore giant collars and elaborate
robes. However,
this city was above a creepy unknown known only as the abyss. On most
days, you can't even see the
abyss, being so obscured by clouds. On days the abyss was visible, it
appeared to be a forboding haunted
forest. Most people don't dare trek out of the city and down the
moutain, for anyone who was adventerous
enough to do so, was never heard from again. Some people believe an
evil horde of gnomes and trolls live in
the abyss, gobbling up anybody who dare trek into the abyss. Besides,
who would want to? The city-castle
was beautiful, with multi-tiered gardens, lavash cottages, and
everybody lived in peace and harmony. Who
would want to leave that, only to be swallowed by whatever lurked into
the abyss. But there was one
adventuresom lad named "Blythesnifflesdodgertan".
Blythesnifflesdodgertan was a risk taker. Hew decided
to explore the abyss, and discover what lurks down there. But before
he could go, he got eaten by a grue.
THE END