Posted to alt.home.repair

Default painting done

Just finished painting inside rooms and looks like I can think golf for at least a little bit. I have never regripped clubs before but have started this week end. Seems not to bad a job except it took almost 1 hour to clean off old tape from graphite shafts. Any ideas?
Frank
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ktech wrote:
Just finished painting inside rooms and looks like I can think golf for at least a little bit. I have never regripped clubs before but have started this week end. Seems not to bad a job except it took almost 1 hour to clean off old tape from graphite shafts. Any ideas?

Posting your question on a golf newsgroup would be be one idea.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Sorry but I feel at home with my the folks in this group been here with HR
answers and questions for a long time
Frank

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 26, 11:09 am, "Ktech" wrote:
Sorry but I feel at home with my the folks in this group been here with HR
answers and questions for a long time

Not arguing that point, Frank, but I saw that you hadn't posted your
question in a golf newsgroup. Obviously far more golf information on
a golf newsgroup. So the question becomes, are you looking for good
answers or comfort? They're not mutually exclusive, you know. I
don't think anyone will bite your head off over there. You could also
search the golf newsgroup before posting - the question probably comes
up pretty frequently.

You asked for any ideas, and, well, that's mine. I don't golf.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Try some spray oil product. This is one type thing that WD40 is
actually pretty good at. Did you use an air compressor with blow
tip to get the old grips off? Works pretty slick.
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

"Ktech" wrote in message
Just finished painting inside rooms and looks like I can think
golf for at least a little bit. I have never regripped clubs
before but have started this week end. Seems not to bad a job
except it took almost 1 hour to clean off old tape from graphite
shafts. Any ideas?
Frank

painting around door trim - inside painting Eigenvector Home Repair 5 October 4th 06 11:34 PM
Painting or Spray painting dried wild flowers michaelangelo7 UK diy 1 December 31st 05 07:05 PM
Painting Dr Wu UK diy 3 November 24th 05 11:16 AM
Painting plaster Vs papering then painting Tim Downie UK diy 2 October 26th 04 10:54 AM
World's Best Natural Sea Sponges Available From Tarpon Springs, FL Faux Painting, Sponge Painting, Home Decor tarponspongecompany Home Repair 0 June 8th 04 04:43 AM