DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   painting done (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/196218-painting-done.html)

KTECH March 26th 07 03:36 PM

painting done

Just finished painting inside rooms and looks like I can think golf for at least a little bit. I have never regripped clubs before but have started this week end. Seems not to bad a job except it took almost 1 hour to clean off old tape from graphite shafts. Any ideas?
Frank

RicodJour March 26th 07 03:54 PM

painting done

Ktech wrote:
Just finished painting inside rooms and looks like I can think golf for at least a little bit. I have never regripped clubs before but have started this week end. Seems not to bad a job except it took almost 1 hour to clean off old tape from graphite shafts. Any ideas?

Posting your question on a golf newsgroup would be be one idea.

KTECH March 26th 07 04:09 PM

painting done

Sorry but I feel at home with my the folks in this group been here with HR
answers and questions for a long time
Frank

RicodJour March 26th 07 04:30 PM

painting done

On Mar 26, 11:09 am, "Ktech" wrote:
Sorry but I feel at home with my the folks in this group been here with HR
answers and questions for a long time

Not arguing that point, Frank, but I saw that you hadn't posted your
question in a golf newsgroup. Obviously far more golf information on
a golf newsgroup. So the question becomes, are you looking for good
answers or comfort? They're not mutually exclusive, you know. I
don't think anyone will bite your head off over there. You could also
search the golf newsgroup before posting - the question probably comes
up pretty frequently.

You asked for any ideas, and, well, that's mine. I don't golf.

DanG March 27th 07 05:20 AM

painting done

Try some spray oil product. This is one type thing that WD40 is
actually pretty good at. Did you use an air compressor with blow
tip to get the old grips off? Works pretty slick.
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)