Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default painting done

On Mar 26, 11:09 am, "Ktech" wrote:
Sorry but I feel at home with my the folks in this group been here with HR
answers and questions for a long time

Not arguing that point, Frank, but I saw that you hadn't posted your
question in a golf newsgroup. Obviously far more golf information on
a golf newsgroup. So the question becomes, are you looking for good
answers or comfort? They're not mutually exclusive, you know. I
don't think anyone will bite your head off over there. You could also
search the golf newsgroup before posting - the question probably comes
up pretty frequently.

You asked for any ideas, and, well, that's mine. I don't golf.