Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Speed Up Your Computer

Your question, how do I speed up my computer? You get frustrated when
your computer is very slow. You can now save yourself from aggravation
especially when you are very busy working. I will show you 15 steps to
do to speed up your computer.
http://www.163as.com/news/Speed%20Up.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

"snow" wrote in news:1174399355.834656.301240
@d57g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

Your question, how do I speed up my computer? You get frustrated when
your computer is very slow. You can now save yourself from aggravation
especially when you are very busy working. I will show you 15 steps to
do to speed up your computer.
http://www.163as.com/news/Speed%20Up.html

Plugging it into 220 will speed it up.
Posted to alt.home.repair

:

Your question, how do I speed up my computer? You get frustrated when
your computer is very slow. You can now save yourself from aggravation
especially when you are very busy working. I will show you 15 steps to
do to speed up your computer.
http://www.163as.com/news/Speed%20Up.html

Plugging it into 220 will speed it up.

Facryoutloud, Al, somebody might actually DO it and fry their rig!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

"snow" wrote in news:1174399355.834656.301240
:

Your question, how do I speed up my computer? You get frustrated
when your computer is very slow. You can now save yourself from
aggravation especially when you are very busy working. I will show
you 15 steps to do to speed up your computer.
http://www.163as.com/news/Speed%20Up.html

Plugging it into 220 will speed it up.

Facryoutloud, Al, somebody might actually DO it and fry their rig!

Hmmm, suppose you're right. Probably go at the plug with Vise-Grips to
bend and twist so it fits huh...
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

"snow" wrote in news:1174399355.834656.301240
:

Your question, how do I speed up my computer? You get frustrated when
your computer is very slow. You can now save yourself from aggravation
especially when you are very busy working. I will show you 15 steps to
do to speed up your computer.
http://www.163as.com/news/Speed%20Up.html

Plugging it into 220 will speed it up.

Facryoutloud, Al, somebody might actually DO it and fry their rig!

Good point, people buy software to speed up computers, they might
think they are getting a deal with 220v.

shaking head

tom @ www.FreeCreditReportAdvice.com