Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electrical Humming/ Buzzing

I have a 18 year old home with circuit breakers. For the past 2
months I have noticed an intermittent electrical noise that come
through all my electronics and appliances at the same time... the
TVsbuzz and have lines through the picture, Stereo and computer
speakers buzz, my fridge even buzzes during these episodes. They last
approximately 5 or 10 minutes. I have only witnessed it about 8
times. The times they happen vary from daytime to night. I called
the power company and they replaced all of the connections from my
meter to across the street to the pole. It happened again last
night.
My electrician is on vacation until Monday and I am worried that my
house will burn down in the meantime...I am also hesitant to call
another electrician taht I don't know, becuase I am worried that I may
be taken for a bundle....
Has anyone run into this before? Do you have any suggestions on what
to look at?
Thank you in advance for your assistance,
Cheryl

Can't Stop Humming Ron Electronics Repair 38 June 21st 06 09:10 AM
light humming mo Home Repair 6 February 17th 06 03:13 AM
Rheem Furnace - Humming a Sad Electrical Tune [email protected] Home Repair 26 April 19th 05 05:18 AM
Subwoofer humming Michael Rabeno Electronics Repair 5 October 16th 04 03:49 PM
Humming sound Seeqer Electronics Repair 4 January 14th 04 03:10 AM