Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Amana HVAC Warranty Any Good ?

I am considering an Amana HVAC replacement system for my home and was told
that they currrently offer a lifetime unit replacement limited warranty, a
10 year parts warranty and a new 10 year labor warranty. Any experience
with these warranties, and how do they compare with warranties for other
major brands?

- Magnusfarce

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Magnusfarce" wrote in message
news
I am considering an Amana HVAC replacement system for my home and was told
that they currrently offer a lifetime unit replacement limited warranty, a
10 year parts warranty and a new 10 year labor warranty. Any experience
with these warranties, and how do they compare with warranties for other
major brands?

- Magnusfarce

Your question involves finding out some simple numbers for other brands. You
want other people to call manufacturers while you relax on the couch? How
much are you willing to pay for this service?

Posted to alt.home.repair

forgive the prior idiot comment. his gay lover prob just got kicked
out of army in baquaba.
amana is goodman, great products, good backing on warranty. DO IT
RIGHT!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Thanks for taking the time to understand my question. I appreciate the
help.

- Magnusfarce

"Mike Holmes" wrote in message
ps.com...
forgive the prior idiot comment. his gay lover prob just got kicked
out of army in baquaba.
amana is goodman, great products, good backing on warranty. DO IT
RIGHT!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 14:57:24 -0700, "Magnusfarce"
wrote:

I am considering an Amana HVAC replacement system for my home and was told
that they currrently offer a lifetime unit replacement limited warranty, a
10 year parts warranty and a new 10 year labor warranty. Any experience
with these warranties, and how do they compare with warranties for other
major brands?

- Magnusfarce

Amana/Goodman seems to have mixed ratings. All based on options from
everyone from home owners to installers. I have a goodman
ac/heatpump, and gas furnace, very simple, very reliable. I would
suggest on thing, reguardless of the manufacturer, the installer can
quickly shorten the life of any machine. I would suggest you get
addresses of previous customers, and actually look at their systems. A
little crazy, but you are making a decade investment.

Just my option,

tom @ www.FreelancingProjects.com