DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Amana HVAC Warranty Any Good ? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/194956-amana-hvac-warranty-any-good.html)

Magnusfarce March 13th 07 09:57 PM

Amana HVAC Warranty Any Good ?

I am considering an Amana HVAC replacement system for my home and was told
that they currrently offer a lifetime unit replacement limited warranty, a
10 year parts warranty and a new 10 year labor warranty. Any experience
with these warranties, and how do they compare with warranties for other
major brands?

- Magnusfarce

JoeSpareBedroom March 14th 07 12:20 AM

"Magnusfarce" wrote in message
I am considering an Amana HVAC replacement system for my home and was told
that they currrently offer a lifetime unit replacement limited warranty, a
10 year parts warranty and a new 10 year labor warranty. Any experience
with these warranties, and how do they compare with warranties for other
major brands?

- Magnusfarce

Your question involves finding out some simple numbers for other brands. You
want other people to call manufacturers while you relax on the couch? How
much are you willing to pay for this service?

Mike Holmes March 14th 07 02:00 AM

Amana HVAC Warranty Any Good ?

forgive the prior idiot comment. his gay lover prob just got kicked
out of army in baquaba.
amana is goodman, great products, good backing on warranty. DO IT
RIGHT!!!

Magnusfarce March 14th 07 04:46 AM

Amana HVAC Warranty Any Good ?

Thanks for taking the time to understand my question. I appreciate the
help.

- Magnusfarce

ps.com...

Just Joshin March 14th 07 03:57 PM

Amana HVAC Warranty Any Good ?

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 14:57:24 -0700, "Magnusfarce"
wrote:

I am considering an Amana HVAC replacement system for my home and was told
that they currrently offer a lifetime unit replacement limited warranty, a
10 year parts warranty and a new 10 year labor warranty. Any experience
with these warranties, and how do they compare with warranties for other
major brands?

- Magnusfarce

Amana/Goodman seems to have mixed ratings. All based on options from
everyone from home owners to installers. I have a goodman
ac/heatpump, and gas furnace, very simple, very reliable. I would
suggest on thing, reguardless of the manufacturer, the installer can
quickly shorten the life of any machine. I would suggest you get
addresses of previous customers, and actually look at their systems. A
little crazy, but you are making a decade investment.

Just my option,

tom @ www.FreelancingProjects.com