Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Default Need recommendations of good home warranty companies-

We have a 8 yr old home in the sf bay area, california.

Bought it brand new at the time( 8 years ago)

Need recommendations of good home warranty companies- covering
appliance repair, plumbing etc.

I have heard of scams and horror stories. Some have said that it is
not worth the money.

Any suggestions, pointers, happy stories, sad stories .
What to ask ? look for ?

pls let me know.

Thanks

Ava

I've never heard of anyone extolling their virtues.