Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pressure Washers

Hello All, I'm a newbie here so I figured I might as well jump in.
Has anyone heard of an air compressor driven pressure washer? A friend
of mine said yes, but he couldn't remember where he saw it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Six Flags uses them to clean the streets.

--
"Anybody can have more birthdays, but it takes balls to get old!"

BetsyB

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello All, I'm a newbie here so I figured I might as well jump in.
Has anyone heard of an air compressor driven pressure washer? A friend
of mine said yes, but he couldn't remember where he saw it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello All, I'm a newbie here so I figured I might as well jump in.
Has anyone heard of an air compressor driven pressure washer? A friend
of mine said yes, but he couldn't remember where he saw it.

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...70_11991_11991

Remember you get what you pay for! I just paid $299 for a real pressure
washer. This product might be good for very light cleaning but not much
else.

Rich

Posted to alt.home.repair

Remember you get what you pay for! I just paid $299 for a real pressure
washer. This product might be good for very light cleaning but not much
else.

Rich, what did you buy? I am in the market for one.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 13, 4:44 pm, "Charles Schuler"
wrote:
Remember you get what you pay for! I just paid $299 for a real pressure
washer. This product might be good for very light cleaning but not much
else.

Rich, what did you buy? I am in the market for one.

Morning Charles, I saw a Briggs&Stratten on Amazon (Briggs and
Stratton 2,050 PSI Clean Shot Pressure Washer #20206) for ~$180.
Sounds almost too good.

Mark

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Charles Schuler" wrote in message
. ..

Remember you get what you pay for! I just paid $299 for a real pressure
washer. This product might be good for very light cleaning but not much
else.

Rich, what did you buy? I am in the market for one.

I bought a Troy-Bilt. It failed after one use. The soap won't pick up any
more. These are sold with the Troy-Bilt name on them but are seviced by
Briggs and Stratton (unknown to me until I had a problem). Stay away from
Troy-Bilt. I don't know what I'm going to buy next after I take this dud
back tonight. Kercher?

Rich

Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Red is offline

On Mar 14, 9:45 am, "Rich" wrote:
"Charles Schuler" wrote in message

. ..

Remember you get what you pay for! I just paid $299 for a real pressure
washer. This product might be good for very light cleaning but not much
else.

Rich, what did you buy? I am in the market for one.

I bought a Troy-Bilt. It failed after one use. The soap won't pick up any
more. These are sold with the Troy-Bilt name on them but are seviced by
Briggs and Stratton (unknown to me until I had a problem). Stay away from
Troy-Bilt. I don't know what I'm going to buy next after I take this dud
back tonight. Kercher?

Rich

I've got a Troy-Bilt. Thought my soap pickup didn't work either until
I re-read the book. It works fine when I followed the instructions,
and I have had no problems with it at all.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Red" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 14, 9:45 am, "Rich" wrote:
[...]

I followed the instructions that say use the black tip when you want to
dispense soap. I did that and I still have problems. Maybe I just got a dud?
I took the fitting off that the soap tube goes to and inside that where the
hole is that would allow the soap to go in is a gray piece of plastic that
may or may not need to be there? I don't know where that plastic is when the
unit is powered and has water pressure from the hose though. Which model do
you have? I have the 2500PSI with the Honda engine.

Rich

Pressure Washers? Paul Hutchings UK diy 29 March 29th 05 06:22 PM
Pressure washers Broadback UK diy 1 January 4th 05 12:57 PM
Pressure washers eddie UK diy 5 December 15th 04 01:07 AM
pressure washers rich a. Home Repair 12 October 2nd 04 02:42 PM