Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Red is offline

Default Pressure Washers

On Mar 14, 9:45 am, "Rich" wrote:
"Charles Schuler" wrote in message

. ..

Remember you get what you pay for! I just paid $299 for a real pressure
washer. This product might be good for very light cleaning but not much
else.

Rich, what did you buy? I am in the market for one.

I bought a Troy-Bilt. It failed after one use. The soap won't pick up any
more. These are sold with the Troy-Bilt name on them but are seviced by
Briggs and Stratton (unknown to me until I had a problem). Stay away from
Troy-Bilt. I don't know what I'm going to buy next after I take this dud
back tonight. Kercher?

Rich

I've got a Troy-Bilt. Thought my soap pickup didn't work either until
I re-read the book. It works fine when I followed the instructions,
and I have had no problems with it at all.