Posted to alt.home.automation,alt.home.repair,alt.security.doityourself,alt.security.doityourself.ads

Default Need A burglar system or cameras?

Check out
http://firediv.com/index_files/x10_s...n_wireless.htm

Posted to alt.home.automation,alt.home.repair,alt.security.doityourself,alt.security.doityourself.ads
mm mm is offline

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 14:27:23 -0500, "Got a minute?"
wrote:

Check out
http://fired.com/index_files/x10_secu

For those who wonder what is and what isn't, this is SPAM.
Posted to alt.home.automation,alt.home.repair,alt.security.doityourself,alt.security.doityourself.ads

wrote:

Check out
http://fired.com/index_files/x10_secu

For those who wonder what is and what isn't, this is SPAM.

No, "SPAM(tm)" is a SPiced hAM product from the Hormel Meat Company. This is
spam.

Posted to alt.home.automation,alt.home.repair,alt.security.doityourself,alt.security.doityourself.ads

Why? Could you explain so I don't do it again.
"Got a minute?" wrote in message ...
Check out
http://firediv.com/index_files/x10_s...n_wireless.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 17:03:20 -0500, "Got a minute?"
wrote:

Newsgroups: alt.home.automation,alt.home.repair,alt.security.d oityourself,alt.security.doityourself.ads

Your header makes it spam, so bug out.

--
Oren

excused from saving Universes."
Posted to alt.home.automation,alt.home.repair,alt.security.doityourself,alt.security.doityourself.ads

"Got a minute?" writes:

I am new to this can you explain why this is spam and download afeather or

Cause the rest of us are here trying to help others in need of
advice and you come here selling your crap.

You see a newgroup being polluted with all kinds of
spam so you think it's OK to pile on. Is that right?

Why didn't you stick to alt.security.doityourself.ads?
Posted to alt.home.repair

The purpose of this group is for folks to help each other to solve home repair issues. It is not a commercial group. If commercials are allowed, then that would change the entire function, tone, and tenor of this group. Posters here are looking for UNBIASED views and solutions. Commercials are never unbiased.

Also, you cross-posted.

Just go away.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 17:30:19 -0500, Dan Espen
wrote:

"Got a minute?" writes:

I am new to this can you explain why this is spam and download afeather or

Cause the rest of us are here trying to help others in need of
advice and you come here selling your crap.

You see a newgroup being polluted with all kinds of
spam so you think it's OK to pile on. Is that right?

Why didn't you stick to alt.security.doityourself.ads?

And you crossposted this crap.

--
Oren

excused from saving Universes."

Posted to alt.home.automation,alt.home.repair,alt.security.doityourself,alt.security.doityourself.ads

Got a minute? wrote:
Why? Could you explain so I don't do it again.
"Got a minute?" wrote in message
Check out

http://firediv.com/index_files/x10_s...n_wireless.htm

The posting is unsolicited. The posting is commercial. And, while most spam
pertains to email, this is definitely anti-social, an imposition, vulgar,
and will probably get you reported to the RoadRunner abuse desk and get your
web site kicked off Yahoo domains.

Some may even come to your house at 6332 S. Cleve-Mass Road, Clinton, Ohio
and bother your cat.

They may even call you at (330)825-9792 and say naughty things.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 17:20:17 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Got a minute? wrote:
Why? Could you explain so I don't do it again.
"Got a minute?" wrote in message
Check out

http://firediv.com/index_files/x10_s...n_wireless.htm

The posting is unsolicited. The posting is commercial. And, while most spam
pertains to email, this is definitely anti-social, an imposition, vulgar,
and will probably get you reported to the RoadRunner abuse desk and get your
web site kicked off Yahoo domains.

Some may even come to your house at 6332 S. Cleve-Mass Road, Clinton, Ohio
and bother your cat.

They may even call you at (330)825-9792 and say naughty things.

Hosted in London.....

Node Data
Node Net Reg IP Address Location Node Name
11 1 1 216.65.3.78 Southwark host78.maxim.net

Network Data
Network id#: 1
Interland, Inc. MAXIM-NETBLK-1 (NET-216-65-0-0-1)
216.65.0.0 - 216.65.127.255
LiquidNet Ltd. MAX-CUSTNET-1628H (NET-216-65-3-64-1)
216.65.3.64 - 216.65.3.79

--
Oren

excused from saving Universes."
Posted to alt.home.automation,alt.home.repair,alt.security.doityourself,alt.security.doityourself.ads

wrote:

Check out
http://fired.com/index_files/x10_secu

For those who wonder what is and what isn't, this is SPAM.

And X10 cameras aren't very good either.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"How could you ask be to believe in God when there's
absolutely no evidence that I can see?" -- Jodie Foster

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

"Got a minute?" writes:

I am new to this can you explain why this is spam and download afeather or

Cause the rest of us are here trying to help others in need of
advice and you come here selling your crap.

You see a newgroup being polluted with all kinds of
spam so you think it's OK to pile on. Is that right?

Why didn't you stick to alt.security.doityourself.ads?

And you crossposted this crap.

and used HTML inappropriately.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"How could you ask be to believe in God when there's
absolutely no evidence that I can see?" -- Jodie Foster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 18:04:29 -0600, Mark Lloyd
wrote:

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 14:56:09 -0800, Oren wrote:

And you crossposted this crap.

and used HTML inappropriately.

I should snip some HTML out myself....G

--
Oren

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Got a minute? wrote:
[...]

I figured out how the host78.maxim.net address was obtained, but out of
curiosity how did you determine the spammer lives at 6332 South
Cleveland Massillon Rd, Clinton, OH (a 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath, 1900 sq ft
house worth about $129K)?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Got a minute? wrote:
[...]

His newsgroup post came via RoadRunner.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

His newsgroup post came via RoadRunner.

The web link he posted is on a server in London....

--
Oren

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Got a minute? wrote:
[...]

Administrative contact for the web site. Once the address is found, the
local tax assessor has the particulars of the street address. Many states
also have a sexual-predator database where you can find more info. Then
there's credit databases, Masonic lodge membership lists, rabies
vaccinations, recycling pickup days, etc.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 21:13:55 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

wrote:

Got a minute? wrote:
[...]

Please. Don't leave out pet micro chips as part of the research ...

--
Oren

Posted to alt.home.automation,alt.home.repair,alt.security.doityourself,alt.security.doityourself.ads

Got a minute? wrote:
I am new to this can you explain why this is spam is this not a group of
doityourselfers that need to protect thier houses

With X-10? LOL!!