Posted to alt.home.automation,alt.home.repair,alt.security.doityourself,alt.security.doityourself.ads
Got a minute? Got a minute? is offline

Default Need A burglar system or cameras?

Ok sorry won't do it again Please forgive me.
"Dan Espen" wrote in message
"Got a minute?" writes:

I am new to this can you explain why this is spam and download afeather
or

Cause the rest of us are here trying to help others in need of
advice and you come here selling your crap.

You see a newgroup being polluted with all kinds of
spam so you think it's OK to pile on. Is that right?

Why didn't you stick to alt.security.doityourself.ads?