tony sayer

Default CCTV CAMERAS

In article , John
Mckenzie writes
Anyone know of a good website that sells cctv cameras, I am looking for the
small colour ones with ir led's

John

Www.henrys.co.uk though cpc do some too www.cpc.co.uk
--
Tony Sayer

biscuit

Black & white cameras use ir leds.
Colour cameras need white light leds.
Can by a day-night camera which gives colour pictures during the day and
then auto switches to black&white for night time.
email me direct with your application.

remove NOSPAM from my address first.

Burglar Alarm Neil UK diy 33 July 27th 03 12:02 PM
CCTV tony sayer UK diy 1 July 3rd 03 12:25 PM