Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Make your old cabinets look newer

I was looking at my kitchen cabinets the other day and noticed that
the hardware being used was very out dated. I debated on whether or
not to refinish the cabinets, but found that not only would it look
better just to replace the old button knobs, it would also save me
time and money. It really made a deference changing the hardware on my
cabinets. The new bronze knobs I got really seem to bring out the oak.

[url="http://www.baumshomeimprovements.com"]Baum's Home Improvements [/
URL]

Posted to alt.home.repair
3G 3G is offline

NEWER BY REPLACING KNOBS
holy crap
you are a knob

wrote in message
ps.com...
|I was looking at my kitchen cabinets the other day and noticed that
| the hardware being used was very out dated. I debated on whether or
| not to refinish the cabinets, but found that not only would it look
| better just to replace the old button knobs, it would also save me
| time and money. It really made a deference changing the hardware on my
| cabinets. The new bronze knobs I got really seem to bring out the oak.

| |